Weeks One and Two
Welcome to your
Belly Wellness Program Weeks 1 and 2
Congratulations on taking the most important step towards Belly Wellness. Gut health is so foundational and I know you’ll experience a profound transformation. I’m so glad you’ve made the choice to take back your health. I’m here to support you at all times, whatever you need just let me know.
“If there's one thing to know about the human body; it's this: the human body has a ringmaster. This ringmaster controls your digestion, your immunity, your brain, your weight, your health and even your happiness. This ringmaster is the gut” ― Nancy S. Mure
Here’s what you'll download to get started:
1. Download this week's materials.
Weeks One & Two Guide
Recipe Guides. Plantbased and Omnivore
Suggested Meals & Shopping Lists. Plantbased & Omnivore
2. Check out the E-Books, as they provide you with a step-by-step protocol and give you a greater understand of WHY gut health is so important. It also includes your suggested meals and shopping list.
3. Look at the suggested meals and note what you need to buy for the program.
4. Look at the suggested meals and shopping list to see what you need to buy each week. Make meal prepping easy as 1-2-3.
5. Check out the recipe guide and remain open to trying things you’ve never done before. The recipes in the guide will make you happy for years to come.
6. For those who feel they can't fully transition to a plantbased program, I've included guides for omnivores.
If you feel you need more support for your program, please contact me for Individual Coaching Sessions here.
The next couple weeks will be transformational for you. Like with any learning experience, your comfort zone will be stretched. There will be ups and downs, but I promise if you stick with it you will see and feel the incredible results that a healthy microbiome creates. Your journey to healthy gut flora, more energy, improved digestion, weight loss, and vitality starts here.
Throughout the course of the program I’ll be sharing tips and tricks with you on how to make this experience as pleasurable as possible and how to get the most out of this course.
You’ll also gain insight and inspiration from engaging with other participants in the online forum, so don’t be shy!
To your healthy gut and ultimate wellness,